I am a wedding planner who finished a wedding on the grounds of the PRHOF with reception in the Pavilion. This venue is a hidden gem for weddings. Gorgeous grounds, beautiful room, and amazingly easy to work with. The affordability and accommodating staff made this an amazing wedding. The bride and groom, as well as their guests, were thrilled. I would happily share this venue with any bride looking for a location!
The ProRodeo Hall of Fame is the perfect location for your private event. Whether your group’s interest is in the education and history of rodeo, or just gathering in a unique western environment, we have 3 venue options to fit your budget and group size. We offer both indoor and outdoor settings.
Venue rentals do not need to be complicated. We will do everything we can to make your event an evening your guests won’t forget.
Located on a 14-acre site tucked against the foothills of Colorado Springs, the Hall of Fame is easily identifiable from Interstate 25 with two major hotels within minutes of the venue, both of which offer special room rates and shuttles for events at the ProRodeo Hall of Fame.
- Only one event per day – exclusively yours
- 5 hours of event time (5pm-10pm)
- On-site facility coordinator
- In-house tables and chairs for up to 232 guests
- Use of museum and grounds for photography – including engagement pictures if needed
- 60-minute wedding rehearsal day before based on availability
- Complimentary parking for 200 cars
- Museum admissions for all guests if renting the museum hall (no access to museum for pavilion & tent rentals)