During the National Finals Rodeo in December, the ProRodeo Hall of Fame hosts two annual events, the Wrangler Gold Buckle Gala and the Spurs and Spikes Golf Tournament. We also promote the Hall at various conventions and trade shows. Below is information on all these events.
14th Annual Wrangler Gold Buckle Gala
Join the ProRodeo Hall of Fame for our 14th Annual Wrangler Gold Buckle Gala November 29, 2021 as we honor our 2021 Legend of ProRodeo Clint Johnson at South Point Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Evening includes dinner, a silent and live auction, and entertainment TBD. This annual dinner is a major fundraiser for the ProRodeo Hall of Fame.
Tickets are $100 a person or $900 for a table of 10. Click here to buy tickets. For additional questions call (719)528-4732. RSVP’s must be made by November 22, 2021. We cannot guarantee tickets after this date. Tickets are nonrefundable after November 22nd.
Thank You Live Auction Donors!
The ProRodeo Hall of Fame has been blessed with some AMAZING live auction donation items. Not able to join us at the gala and still want to bid? Not a problem. Just phone a friend at the event and they can bid for you!
“Raise a Ruckas”
Framed print by Buck Taylor. Donated by Doc Trotter.
Handmade Silver Spurs
Donated by Kelly Wardell.
Original painting of 2021 Saddle Bronc of the Year by Andrew Knudson, PRCA Bareback Contestant from the 1990s. Donated by Minot Y’s Men Rodeo & Badlands Circuit Finals.
Polaris RANGER XP 1000
Donated by Polaris.
Massey Ferguson Tractor
Donated by Hesston.
Venue: South Point Hotel & Casino
Click here for sponsorship opportunities.
Silent Auction Donors:
34th Annual Spurs & Spikes Golf Tournament
The 34th Annual Spurs and Spikes Golf Tournament will be on Friday, December 10, 2021 at Bali Hai Golf Club in Las Vegas, Nevada. Golf tournament is open to the public, but a reservation is required.
7:00am – Registration and breakfast
8:00am – Shotgun Start
1:00pm – Awards luncheon
$275 per amateur / $300 per professional
$1,000 a team (add $50 for each professional on team)
- Four person scramble
- Shotgun start
- Individual golfers will be assigned a foursome
- Green fee, cart, and range balls
- ProRodeo Hall of Fame gift and sponsor goodie bag
- Breakfast (additional breakfast tickets available for $25 for non-golfers.)
- Award luncheon (additional award luncheon tickets available for $40 for non-golfers.)
- Limited, complimentary Coors and Pendleton Whisky products
- Player skills contests: RAM hole-in-one, longest drive, and closest to the pin
- Photograph with Miss Rodeo America, Jordan Tierney
- Winning foursome for first, second, and third receive handcrafted trophy buckles courtesy of Montana Silversmiths
- Club rentals are available by calling Bali Hai Golf Club (888)427-6678 to reserve your clubs.
- Entries are confirmed on a first-entered basis, and are nonrefundable after December 3, 2021.
- Tournament will not automatically be cancelled due to inclement weather. No refunds will be given due to a weather cancellation.
Venue: Bali Hai Golf Club
The ProRodeo Hall of Fame is currently seeking sponsorship’s for our annual golf tournament. This tournament is a major fundraiser for the Hall and typically draws around 144 golfers from all over the United States.
Click here to view the variety of sponsorship levels available. We can also customize a sponsorship to meet your needs. If you have any questions or are interested to learn more about the opportunities available, call at (719)528-4732 or email.
Gold Card Room at Thomas & Mack
To all CURRENT PRCA Gold Card Members and PRHOF Lifetime Members:
The Gold Card Room is returning to the Thomas & Mack each night before the start of the National Finals Rodeo. Doors open at 4:15pm and dinner starts at 4:30pm. The Gold Card Room will be open during each NFR performance with TVs to watch the rodeo.
PRCA Convention and Tradeshow
South Point Hotel & Casino
November 30 – December 2
Thomas & Mack
Inside The Shoe
December 2-11, 2021 / 4:15pm – 5:45pm